Furnished apartment Regent Whangarei to rent: Quality, Location, Security
Available 9 June 2021.
Are you looking for a furnished apartment Regent Whangarei to rent? Then snap up this opportunity to rent one of our furnished apartments. This tastefully furnished ground floor apartment at Eleven Donald Street in the tranquil Regent area of Whangarei has two bedrooms, one bathroom with heated towel rail and a separate toilet. This roomy apartment has a spacious living area and a well-appointed kitchen with a dishwasher and large pantry.
This is a secure, electronically gated, well presented complex with a carport for your vehicle. In a quiet no exit street located close to supermarkets, schools and restaurants. Whangarei rental accommodation at its most appealing.
Ticks all the boxes:
- Fantastic location in a popular suburb close to central Whangarei, New World and Countdown supermarkets, Kensington Fitness Centre, sports clubs, cafes and restaurants
- Security provided by remote controlled gates.
- Quiet, no exit street
- Spacious, light and airy apartment with modern furniture and appliances. No worries about buying or shifting heavy furniture and appliances.
- Sky ready – no need to install aerials. Bring your current Sky Decoder and it plugs in and works. No connection fee. Sky packages at tenant’s cost.
- Convenience. Dishwasher – no more dishes stacked in the sink!
- Luxury. Heated towel rail in bathroom
- Warmth and comfort. Heat pump and panel heater in living area.
- Healthy living environment. Extractor Fan in bathroom. Also shower dome to keep your bathroom dry and mould free. Stops mould and mildew growth in the bathroom plus it saves on power.
- Water included in rent
- Maintenance of the grounds and gardens included in the rent
- Prompt attention to maintenance issues
- Competitive pricing compared with other furnished options
- Furnished apartment: Get the benefit of furniture and whiteware (dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine) microwave, modern bedroom, dining and lounge furniture and artwork including a 32″ flat screen TV with freeview, plus outdoor furniture. No worries about arranging finance to buy or transport heavy furniture and appliances. See more details on what is included in furnished apartments here.
Rent for this furnished apartment Regent Whangarei is $400 per week, plus 4 weeks bond ($1600.) Total move-in cost: $2000. Suitable for 2 people. Not suitable for children.
If you want one of the most attractive Whangarei furnished properties to rent, this apartment is a must see!
No pets or smokers.